Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Arcane Thoughts (w/ The Loco Moco)

The Loco Moco is one half of 339metal's very own weekly weekend show, "J-Rod & the Loco Moco" - heard every Saturday night at 11pm EST / 8pm PST. Due to his outspoken nature, and ridiculously awry perspectives, we have decided to give him his own weekly column on 339metal.com so that he can voice all of his "Arcane Thoughts." Enjoy!

OK folks,
well this is my first editorial column on 339metal. Hopefully, I won't disappoint! You have heard some ridiculous views and opinions on a regular basis from me and my buddy J-Rod. Now, I've been granted a "no holds barred" environment to do, say, think, sing, mumble, and yell exactly what I want!!!

Which means... I'll probably just talk about different beers, BBQ, and metal. Oh yeah, and hot chicks.

Let's begin, shall we?

Right now, I'm sitting and contemplating a myriad of different opportunities that have been presented to me, while listening to "Panopticon" by ISIS. I won't bore you with the details of what's currently running through my head, but what I will tell you is that this is probably one of the best albums that has ever been recorded. If you have not been so privileged, I will throw you a link to it. It's a link to stream the album for free on Spotify. If you don't have Spotify, you should definitely download it. It's worth it!


I just finished the album, and now it's started over from the beginning. That's how good this disc is.
Oh, by the way... Did you happen to hear that the new Anchorman 2 movie is going to be a musical? How freakin' awesome is that?! I can't wait to go to San Diego next October to scope out the premier. San Diego is my hometown, and I can't wait to see such an awesome new film in the Land of the Whale's Vagina! Let me know if you would like to come with us to see the premier. The more people we can get involved, the better this party will be. J-Rod and I are going to be partying like none other to celebrate its release. Where else would you rather be to watch it?! Stay tuned for updates to our Facebook page:

Facebook.com/JRodTheLocoMoco

Metal chicks? Why didn't you say so! This week, I'd like to nominate Gogo Melone as the J-Rod & the Loco Moco metal chick of the week. She contributes her vocals to a band by the name of Luna Obscura. I haven't checked them out, but I will definitely want to give them a listen after laying my eyes on this beauty. Not only does she do vocals, but she is also a digital artist. I was able to scope out some of the album art that she has produced, and it is great stuff.

Well, no beer or BBQ news to report on at the current moment, but I am starting to feel a slight tinge of drowsiness hitting me. So I must end this editorial a bit short. I'd like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and hope that you all have an excellent weekend!

Don't forget to tune in this Saturday to 339metal.com so that you can hear all of the crazy antics J-Rod & I will be up to. And, remember to head over to our new web site, JRodAndTheLocoMoco.com.

Until next time, Proost!

The Loco Moco

No comments:

Post a Comment